Thursday, April 7, 2011

ohhh today..

  I had one of 'those moments' today.   The 'I'm so frustrated because you won't cooperate moments' and I am not proud of it.  I had planned to watercolor Earth coloring pages today, while talking about the continent we live in. Well, Beans started feeling real silly and decided she wanted to paint me..I should've just been silly too and gone with it and goofed off painting each other, but I got a bit irritated and then she tipped over our cup of water that was on the floor.  I got pretty mad.  I don't know if it's PMS time but I started to cry! I said mean things like 'I'm sending you to school!'.  She started to cry..Oh what a mess..and to make me feel even worse she was the first to say 'I'm so sorry mom!'.  Oh beancake, I'm more sorry!  Well, thankfully we're on very good terms now.  I just went for a walk with her after that.. what a moment.

2 comments:

  1. Awww poor mommy. I have had plenty of those moments. I always tell Michael I'm sorry and give him a big hug. Children are so forgiving, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how children are the masters of forgive and forget. I have much to learn from her:)

    ReplyDelete