Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Not back to (brick and mortar) school!


   It's almost like I've lost control of my life these days...  Definitely not as I had envisioned my homeschool days to be.  I'm constantly bombarded with music lesson and babysitting requests (blessing and curse) and with Beans' dad out of work, I feel like I can't refuse.  Out of the house, for 6 to 10 hrs a day, focusing on children that are not mine, love them yes, but still..not mine.  Ever had that feeling of an all consuming brainfuzz? Completely numb? Vacant shell?  It's almost like my soul is having a tantrum.  But then, I get to reunite with her:)  And it's all better.  We aren't focusing on any unit studies yet really, but I have some ideas. So far..

     I love how Beans decided to draw a sun for sunny and everything she loves about Downtown Tampa instead of writing the words.
                                               Parachute time with homeschool friends!
                                                  Beans being beans!

  We've also started a great pen pal web with her friends.  She is loving this!

No comments:

Post a Comment